Monday, February 20, 2012

Week in Review

Workout stats:
Running: 25.42 miles
Yoga: X1

It was a light week on the training calendar, in that I didn't have any long runs penciled into it. It was also a busy week, as I'm in the midst of midterms. But I made some time for a run on Wildwood Trail!

My right knee still seems to be bothering me when I run. I need to be more diligent about doing the IT Band Rehab exercises.

Today
Fortunately, my school considers President's Day to be a holiday. Thus, my classes were canceled and I had a day of much-needed catch-up. And by catch-up, I mean study and do other homework. And get distracted by everything the internet has to offer (including the chance to fill you in on the fact that I'm procrastinating).

I hadn't done any cross-training in a while (and I had it on my calendar), so I put in 30 minutes on the bike. I also used that as time to catch up on "Runner's World." I came across an article titled, "From Knee to You," which is a satirical letter that the author (J.R. Havlan) wrote from the point of view of his right knee. Needless to say, I started cracking up.

Alright, back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment