Thursday, March 29, 2012

Explaining My Absence

Okay, I'll admit it. I've been AWOL for about two weeks. Life got in the way of me updating. And by life, I mean the following:

1. Finals.

2. Cleaning my house. Because let's face it, when you're busy working on final projects, all other projects (ahem cleaning) seem to end up on the back burner.

3. Recovering from finals by trying to enjoy this thing they call "Spring Break."

4. A bout of Achilles tendonitis. This one requires lots of explaining, and merits its own post. So I'm leaving that one for sometime soon.

5. Saving the world, by playing the role of non-profit manager. I decided to run the Chicago Marathon on behalf of the ALS Association, and I've started raising money. I'm managing it and I'm not making any money off of it. By that logic, I'm a non-profit manager. Because my focus right now is Eugene, I'll get more into this once I start chronicling my Chicago training experience. But seriously, donate. You get to help me achieve my goal, support a great cause, and get a tax deduction for 2012!

Speaking of Eugene, it's officially one month away! Isn't that insane??

No comments:

Post a Comment